Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sunita, Luvy Lucy sent you a connection request on Viadeo

 viadeo 
 
 
Connection request
 
 
 

Dear Sunita,

Luvy Lucy would like to connect with you on Viadeo.

My name is lucy,
I saw your profile today at www.viadeo.com and i became interested in you, I will also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email address so that I can give you my picture for you to know who i am, here is my e-mail (lucymouna1@ymail.com)I am waiting for your mail to my email above.lucy
(Remember the distance or color of any age does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
(lucymouna1@ymail.com)
Remember to contact me and remain bless
yours new friend
lucy

 
 
 
Accept
 Decline

More info? View Luvy Lucy's profile

 
 
 Profile · Contacts · Messages · Jobs · Forums 
 

To ensure you receive all connection request emails from Viadeo, add viadeonews@viadeo.com to your address book.

 

No comments: