Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunita, Love Do sent you a connection request on Viadeo

 viadeo 
 
 
Connection request
 
 
 

Dear Sunita,

Love Do would like to connect with you on Viadeo.

Hello
how is life and everything around you,
hope all is well with you, my name is miss alice
i saw your profile today
i have no option than let you know,
I most say this I like you,
i am interested to know you,
dear please i will like you to contact me
to my email, (alicekarume24@yahoo.com)
so i will send you my picture, and tell you more
about myself, we can get to know each other,
have a nice day From miss alice
alicekarume24@yahoo.com

 
 
 
Accept
 Decline

More info? View Love Do's profile

 
 
 Profile · Contacts · Messages · Jobs · Forums 
 

To ensure you receive all connection request emails from Viadeo, add viadeonews@viadeo.com to your address book.

 

No comments: